INTEL ARCHIVE
FULL 50-DAY DATABASE · SEARCH BY KEYWORD, REGION, SOURCE, DATE
FULL 50-DAY DATABASE · SEARCH BY KEYWORD, REGION, SOURCE, DATE

Footage released by Ukrainian police shows the drone pursuing an unidentified man around a van being used as a street stand before exploding after he dives for cover behind the vehicle.

Qatar Emir, Trump discuss developments with Iran Qatar’s Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani held a phone conversation on Tuesday with US President Donald Trump on recent regional developments with Iran, according to a statement by the Emir’s office. The leaders discussed efforts to “deescalate” US-Iran tensions and “bridge the gap” in their positions. The statement said that during the call, Trump praised Qatar’s role in “supporting diplomatic efforts and facilitating dialogue”, while the Emir stres
Ukraine slams Russian ‘drone safari’ after vegetable seller chased down. https://t.co/ESW2UALqCe
Israel has ordered its forces in Gaza to scale back operations after last night's targeted strike. Troops may now act only against immediate threats, and any further targeted killings require approval from the IDF Chief of Staff. The Board of Peace has been told Israel is halting targeted assassinations, a source told the Post.
Erdogan, a major NATO leader had effectively declared his nation innocent of every crime commonly associated with the empire, and the world moved on with remarkable ease.

Burial comes after months-long effort to extract victims from rubble; Sources say IDF is tightening policy on Gaza strikes amid pressure from the Board of Peace The post Hamas holds mass funeral for 112 people killed in apparent IDF strike at start of Gaza war appeared first on The Times of Israel.
A Russian overnight attack on the city of Dnipro damaged a warehouse complex storing Millennium chocolate products.

PREMIUM — Upgrade to read full article

PREMIUM — Upgrade to read full article

White House set to extend waiver to push down gas prices The White House is expected to extend the Jones Act waiver in the coming days as a tool to try to hold down gas prices as a result of the US-Israeli war on Iran, according to Reuters, citing sources. The century-old Jones Act requires cargo moving between US ports to be carried on ships built and owned by the US and operated by American workers, and the waiver aims to lower gas prices by increasing shipping flexibility and reducing trans
No change in the situation assessment or in civilian guidance, Israel's Northern Command says, following reports of a raised alert along the Syrian border.

The long-range munitions are an important part the military's arsenal, allowing accurate strikes from a safe distance. US-supplied ATACMS have played a key role in the war in Ukraine, allowing Ukrainian forces to attack targets inside Russia.

Responsible Statecraft said the tightening of sanctions against Russia will not accelerate the settlement of the conflict in Ukraine, but will only emphasize that the United States does not seek peace

Russian forces attacked the territory of the Zaporizhzhia Oblast Children's Clinical Hospital on 4 August. No casualties have been reported.
Iran has signaled it will reopen the Strait of Hormuz, but is attaching conditions: the right to collect transit fees, security guarantees against future attacks, an end to the U.S. naval blockade, and relief from U.S. oil sanctions. -WSJ.
Ukraine's Defense Forces neutralized more than 30,000 Russian military personnel using drones alone during July.

IRGC spokesman Hossein Mohebbi said last month that Iran's missile production rate increased during the ceasefire.

Activists storm Israeli Knesset meeting to approve additional $36m for settlement expansion The Israeli Knesset Finance Committee held a session on Tuesday to approve the allocation of an additional 113 million shekels ($36m) for Israeli settlement expansion in the occupied West Bank, raising the year’s budget for settlements to a record 821 million shekels ($273m). Israeli Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich announced the allocation would be for the “development of more than 70 archeological an

A Saudi-led military coalition had been at war with the Houthis since 2015, after the rebels seized the capital Sanaa and forced out the internationally recognised government.
PREMIUM — Upgrade to read full article
PREMIUM — Upgrade to read full article
No withdrawal from current positions until Hamas is fully disarmed, Netanyahu said. - Ynet
PREMIUM — Upgrade to read full article

Masoud Pezeshkian dismisses talk of internal rift as hardline Assembly of Experts call US negotiations ‘futile’ Middle East crisis live – latest updates Masoud Pezeshkian, Iran’s president, has been forced to deny claims that he has repeatedly threatened to resign as he battles hardline factions opposed to reaching a settlement with the US over the strait of Hormuz. The US and Europe hope a deal is imminent to reopen the strait and they are putting pressure on Oman to accept a temporary agreem
A woman was injured in a Russian drone attack on Brovary in Kyiv Region. The attack also damaged a private house and a warehouse.
An Israeli court has temporarily blocked National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir's plan to surround Ketziot Prison with crocodiles. The decision came after an animal rights group challenged the proposal. Source: i24

The U.S. and Iran aren't exchanging blows as Trump says he's given his final chance at a deal, and the strait remains the most urgent sticking point. The post Iran And Oman Working To Control Strait Of Hormuz, Shaky Ceasefire Still Holding appeared first on TWZ.

According to the statement, the US forces boarded two vessels to ensure compliance
Huckabee also said Hamas has no future in Gaza, warned renewed US strikes on Iran would be overwhelming, denied Israel influenced Trump to attack Iran, and condemned global anti-Israel sentiments.

PREMIUM — Upgrade to read full article
US-Iran peace deal update: -Iran is demanding that the US immediately lifts naval blockade, gives assurances of no more strikes. -Immediate sanctions relief and the ability to charge tolls in the Strait of Hormuz. US demands: -US has rejected tolls in the Strait of Hormuz -Require guarantees of Iranian proxies not hitting international shipping. -Want to see the Strait of Hormuz open and other good will before more concessions.
The US State Department says upcoming talks will center on disarming Hezbollah and Iran-backed factions under supervision, redeploying IDF forces in southern Lebanon, implementing the tripartite plan, and laying the groundwork for a comprehensive peace and security agreement.
Israel has agreed to halt targeted assassinations in Gaza and restrict action to strikes on imminent threats only, a source told the Jerusalem Post. The Board of Peace views this as the start of the 14-day ceasefire meant to pave the way for Hamas' disarmament.

Ukraine on Tuesday accused Russia of committing a war crime after a video was released showing a drone chasing down and wounding a vegetable seller in the southern Ukrainian city of Kherson. Footage released by Ukrainian police shows the drone pursuing a man around a van being used as a street stand before exploding as he dives for cover behind the vehicle. Police said the man in his 50s survived but suffered shock and shrapnel injuries. Ukrainian officials later identified him only as a...

Kakha Kaladze said NATO no longer hesitates to openly state that joining the alliance is actually impossible and out of the question
India has ruled out buying Russia's Su-57E fifth-gen fighter for now. Defence Secretary Rajesh Kumar Singh said India isn't considering the new Sukhois, and that its fifth-gen fighter will be the indigenous AMCA.

India says an attack on a "defenseless" commercial ship caused it to capsize and sink, but noted the crew were safe. Meanwhile, Lebanon and Israel met for talks despite Hezbollah's objections. DW has more.
Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Mykhailo Drapaty briefed the heads of Ukraine's foreign diplomatic missions on the current battlefield situation and outlined the main combat priorities and needs of Ukraine's Defense Forces.
WASHINGTON, Aug 4 (Reuters) - The latest round of U.S.-facilitated talks between Israel and Lebanon began on Tuesday in Rome and will continue through Thursday, State Department spokesperson Tommy Pigott said. "The United States remains fully committed to supporting both governments as they carry this process forward in a manner that delivers lasting security for both countries, eliminates security threats to Israel, and restores Lebanese state authority throughout the south," Pigott wrote in a

Russian crude shipments to Syria have risen sharply this year, making Moscow the country's dominant supplier, but Damascus is now reportedly seeking alternative sources as it pursues closer relations with Washington.